Monday, February 6, 2012

Dusting It Off

In case anyone missed the disparity between the date of this post and the date of my last post, yes, it has been almost two years since I've devoted any time to this blog.  In turn, that means that in the past two years I have had little time to devote to any sort of hobby whatsoever.

Shortly after I started this blog and getting into the world of Games Workshop miniatures, I left to go to training for the Army at Fort Lee.  After training was over, I came home, got married, went on my honeymoon, and then off to Iraq for a year deployment.  Now that I'm back, found civilian employment and getting settled into married life, I have picked up the hobby again.

So this will start seeing at least a post a week at the minimum as my goal.  I will aim for more than that, but I make no promises.  I have some stuff stored up from my work on the Ork Boyz that I have, so you will be seeing that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment